You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Tata docomo bill

Got my Tata Docomo bill for the last month..upon opening it I realized that its very easy to follow…its almost as if my kid bro worked out the bill and sent it to me….the amount too was drastically lesser than my previous bills (from my previous operators)
    yes tata docomo bill will as usual very less due to the fact that you have to pay per second, it is really worthy , and if we want to talk only 15 sec we should not think of paying for the whole minute so in my view tata docomo is really a worthy one. thanks for the post. i love to have this, can you suggest me that it is present in uttar pradesh or not
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Dear all,
    The plan seem to be really good. But, let me tell you my experience from one such plan I had with Reliance previously, we end up talking more and more slowly without even realizing that we are doing so.

Kindly take care of that aspect. But if there is no hidden cost, that is a great plan.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I think there are no hidden costs as the Plan is good. Talking more and more would be actually a good thing and I know many people from the professional side who did all their day's work on the phone. I think the plan proved great for them because they could take profits of this plan because of low cost and per second billing.

Good competition in the times when the same company is having free T to T calls and lots of other resources in post paid plan.

Regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.