You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Why me unable to submit products

Respected Sir,

All my points get cancelled.I secured 420 and now wathcing is 249, sir it is not fair, may be i did some mistake, please make me able to post product i will not do anything wrong, i am is in blacklist for submit product and please suggest me where i am wrong

thank you
    proud to be irc member
    Hi Ravi Kumar,
    All the products, that you have submitted are duplicates. We have clearly stated that duplicates products will be deleted.

Before posting any product, check whether it is available in the list already.

Your product posting rights will be revoked after you write atleast 15 reviews good ones and not copied ones.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thankyou Sir,
    But i want to ask one more question that, i had posted many photos in various fields, but it was not accepted and it is now deleted. I will post according to rule, thanks for reply sir.

Proud to be IRC Member

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

The same photo you have posted for similar products. That is also unacceptable. Kindly read the photo submission guidelines before adding photos.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

ok thankyou sir, thanks for reply. i will do any work according to the guidelines. thank you once again
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.