You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Webmasters please see

Hi webmasters,
    I have noticed in some places some members are copy pasting others posts and and repasting the response there itself. Since this is a strictly moderated website moderators please see to it that such misuse to score points is taken care of. These days there are certain elements who dont even have time to type stuffs on their own hands.
    I have attached a screen shot of what am talking bout here. And this is not just one instance i have seen it even in there resource and other sections too. And surely other members have noticed this too. Hopefully the moderators will take suitable action to stop these kind of stuff here at IRC.
    Regards,
    Sourav.

Delete Attachment

Hi Sourav Jana,

It is good that you have brought this to the notice of the editors and web masters. Requested the members not to do such acts there is no use at all. Why you are doing so??? What benefit you are going to get from this??

"Earning any thing with hardwork by own efforts will lasts longer. If you get any thing without efforts it doesn't stay more with you".

So kindly follow the guidelines and be active with the site.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Sourav and RK,
    All those have been taken care of. Thanks for bringing it to our notice.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.