You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Associate existing adsense account

respected sir,
    salutations.
    i have added my existing adsense account with indiareviewchannel. i have seen at many places here like WRITE REVIEWS AND SHARE ADSENSE REVENUE .i have written some reviews also .now i can see many google ads in the pages but they are not having my publisher id.how can i make sure that the ads served in the pages contributed my me have my pub id? whats the procedure for it sir? thanks in advance sir.
    best regards,
    easwa
    Hello

You will not see any publisher ID on Google ads. Application of ads is automated and once you write any thread, your Adsense if approved by IRC, will be automatically used in your posts.

To know whether it has been applied, you can go to your Adsense account and check out the reports and especially the page impressions, that it shows.

It will be slow in the initial days, but as time goes on and your contribution also increases, you will come to know that your Adsense has been applied.

But this is a pre-requisite that you should have active contributions. Make it a point that you make at least 10 to 20 contributions in various sections of IRC.

Hope this solves your query.

Regards

I had this questioned in mind too. But i guess solution is also simple. A page can have reviews of many members so that visit can be observered from Adsense account. May be revenue is divided into all of the members who contributed.

Simple way to check your revenue for a perticular page is to observer address bar while opening that page .Therr you can see the Pub ID sometimes.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.