You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Latha Jayaprakash - Our first Platinum Member

Dear all,
    Our IRC member Latha Jayaprakash have become the first Platinum member of IRC. She is also our Lead Editor in Products and Reviews and Resources Category

Congratulations Lathaji. You are an inspiration to all of us here.
    My Big Hello and hearty congratulations to Latha Ma'am!

She has recently crossed 25000 points in IRC and is the FIRST Platinum member of IndiaReviewChannel.com

She is a very active Member of IRC and a good editor too.

Her Success and vigor inspires me for doing more and more work at this wonderful site to which I had been the member since long but have recently started being active over here.

I wish that every one follows her and makes IRC a better site for Products and Reviews!

Regards

My hearty congratulations to Latha.

I am very happy that you are in our team.

Thank you very much Rajmi and Tony,

Without your help and guidance I wouldn't have reached anywhere. Hope I will have that support in the future also.

Thanks Apurva Tamhane, I hope to continue like this as far as I can. IRC has been my preferred site even if I kept out of it for sometime. I should have become a platinum member in February itself but work at ISC kept me out. Glad to reach the goal anyway.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hello Latha Ma'am

I would say that Quantity is not a big matter although it is an achievement. The Quality of IRC is very much judged upon the members over here. Your presence is priceless and it is a gem in itself which no Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond or Platinum can count in itself.

Let us take example of Timmy Sir.

He might not contribute but his presence is priceless for all SpiderWork Tech. sites and other sections.

You are nowhere different from him.

My best regards for your future endeavor.

Dr. Apurva Tamhane

Hello Latha Mam,
    Congratulations.
    Achieving Platinum membership at IRC is an achievement in itself and that too at first position is really superb.
    You have done an excellent job.
    Congratulations again for this legend achievement.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Working for an ideal and peaceful society.

---

Thank you Sunil for your sincere compliments. Yes, as you said it was tough going, each and every step I took was very slow . But they say Slow and steady wins the race, isn't it?
    That became true in my case I think. I was juggling between 3-4 sites at a time as well as my blog.
    Thank you once again Sunil.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Lathaji, I am so happy for you! Congrats on this superb achievement.

I take this opputurnity to thank you for your guidance & caring nature.

Wishing you all the best in all that you do.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hearty congratulations Dear Latha,
    Its all about your dedication to your work & what you done it.
    best luck.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi Vandana and Vilas,

Thank you very much for your wishes and compliments.
    Your Quote Vandana
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

It has always been my motto and I believe very much in fate and as they say destiny. Hope to do my best whenever and where ever I can.
    Once again thanks to both of you.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hello Latha ,
    Congratulations....for Achieving Platinum membership at IRC.
    You have done an excellent job.
    Congratulations again for this legend achievement.
    With best regards,
    Nirav

Dear Latha Mam,

My heartiest congratulations to you on achieving this goal.
    Your achievement will be a guiding force for all the IRC members to move forward and to take IRC to a new height.
    Hope you will continue to become an inspiration for all of us.

Regards,
    Dilip Kumar Misra

Hi Latha Mam

My hearty congratulations to you. You are a role model for many of us. At ISC I have been inspired by you for first time. And at IRC also again you are a great inspiration to me.

ALL THE BEST..!!

Regards
    --
    Shobha Manasa

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.