You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Why you should contribute at IRC ?

Hello Friend,
    I am posting this forum to inform you about the earning you can get from indiareviewchannel. Friend yesterday, when I checked my adsense reports I was suprised to see that I got 1 USD and out of which 0.68 was from irc and 0.03 was from my domain parked to google and rest was from ISC. My most contributions are at ISC but I am getting more clicks from IRC so I decide to contribute more at IRC and I will also suggest you to contribute here.
    This will definitely increase your earnings from adsense.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Working for an ideal and peaceful society.
    You are absolutely right,Sunil.

Members: if you have seen my Forum posts,IRC gets me really good earnings in AdSense. In fact, IRC is invariably in my top-5 channel earners list week after week!

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Yes Vandana,
    I am agree with you. The most important thing which I forgot to mention is that this revenue is from simple posts like forum responses, profile page, one review and only three resources. I got permissions to post products just not. So I think this is enough to encourage our members to participate in IRC forum also. It can give you good revenue, friends.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Working for an ideal and peaceful society.

---

Hi Sunil and Vandana,
    From time to time, we have been telling people that the ads that IRC gets through google adsense seems to be on the higher end and if you have a good content posted in IRC, I am sure, you will get good earnings too.

Anyways, congrats Sunil. Keep going.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

hi
    thanks for the informatiom friend,
    hope you will earn more and more in future,
    regards
    zeeshan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.