You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

About my Pending Products

Dear Editors,
    I had submited some products but few are get aprove and rest are pending. if more information require i will edit.

with best regards
    vilas
    Hi Vilas,
    Most of your products are duplicates. They will be deleted. Please check before posting any product

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Vilas

WE are doing the work of editing do not worry. If there are duplicates please have them re send as duplicates will be deleted.

Regards

Thank you Dear Apurva,
    before posting any product i used to search it, if is not found then i will post. this is best to save time.
    have great day.
    regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Thanks Vilas

I am happy to have your good spirit at IRC.

I wish that you post nearly 40 products in the next 2 weeks.

But do not post with incomplete information. Or not even copied information.

See to it that all columns are filled during product submission. Also See to it that you put good quality tags and also photos with good name.

If you do so, you will get good points from the editors because we editors recognize real efforts.

And this will also aid your Google Adsense.

You may want to check out my submitted products.

Mahindra Rodeo

Mahindra Duro

Mercedes Benz Actros Truck

My Postings, although not 100% perfect will give you a good idea what I mean to say by the word "complete". Since my postings, I have already receives nearly 300 page views.

Good morning Dear,
    Thanks for incouragement, i will follow the all guide lines about posting products.

Regards
    Vilas

Thanks dear,
    but i am facing some probleme in search section. it will not show full results. i found many time, when i posted videocon d2h product before i search in dth as well other keywords, not getting videocon dth. after posting i found in list there is already post.
    Hence now i first check mannualy section wise then add any product.
    With regards
    vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.