You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What did you feel about Aircel GPRS?

Have you ever using Aircel gprs ? If yes then what did you feel about Aircel GPRS post here.
    hi friend
    iam from karnataka and iam aircel user,
    in aircel,
    Gprs service is very much worst compare to any other and it took me 15 to 20 minuet to load a page on pc i felt like throwing my phone, aircel gprs is simply waste of time and money in my city, but works nice when browsing from phone and when we call there is no signal when you enter the home,
    but 150 sms daily is really cool, other offers are also good,
    but i think they must do some thing about their network and gprs service,
    thank you.

Hello zeeshan,

Aircel gprs provide a very good gprs facility, but it is not worthy, i will prefer you airtel, it provide you very good speed, i am in lucknow and dont get any network of aircel so using idea, i will prefer airtel and may be it is expensive but it will save your time, karnataka i dont know if in area you get better speed from aircel then you can go for it

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

yah RKD dude i am already using airtel,
    but it is also very much slow i get 4 to 7kbps of downloading speed, i dont know how people claims that they get 40kbps of downloading speed.
    thank you
    zeeshan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.