You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Permission to write reviews

This pertains to seeking permission to write reviews on IndiaReviewChannel. I have done MSc (Anthropology, M.Lib.I.Sc., P.G.D.C.A. and few diploma courses. I ahve personally used some Nutrilite products and I would like to post some reviews related to these products.
    You have the quality to write reviews.So why delay?Write reviews and get paid from IRC

Hi Anil,
    By seeing your post date I think you must have started writing reviews by now. But still if you have not done so, then I will like to answer to your query. If you are talking about any formal permission or approval to write review then as far as I know one does not need any formal permission to write review in IRC. But all the review will be published only once they are approved by the admin / webmaster. I joined some days back and I started writing review straight away (though they are pending for approval till now :)).

So, jump in and contribute your knowledge about various product here just in case you have not started.

Regards,
    Lokajit
    My BLog

Thanks,
    Lokajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.