You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I am a new Member in IRC

Dear All,

Today i joined in India Review Channel. Can you please tell me some details how can I earn from this site.

With Regards

Prasanta Borah
    Hi Prasanta,
    First of all welcome to the IRC. If you want to earn from this site you have not to do anything more except referring peoples to the IRC and writing articles, reviews, news, announcements, etc.. You can earn by adding link of IRC to other site and by posting new website links, new products details. Even you can earn from Ad-sense revenue sharing program.
    Happy earning.

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

You can create your own community and earn revenue from Ad-sense revenue sharing program. If you think that you are expert in any particular thing than you can be the mentor and earn extra points and credits from the IRC. Answer the question of other members and get points and credits for it. Crete polls and earn 5 points each approved poll.
    With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

Dear as my Friend mr Ajay suggest start posting some cool products and importantaly write review on available products. after recieving 250 points you will become a gold member at IRC. then create your google adsense account via IRC. start earning money. Dont stop posting IRC started posting champ compitation for this month. you can recieve good amount if you win.
    you can earn money with IRC sister website www.indiastudychannel.com

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.