You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Which is good Antivirus?

Dear friends,
    i am looking for antivirus can you suggest me?

Regards
    vilas
    I thin Quick Hill is the good Anti Virus for internet.

It will delete all the virus and also repair our files and also showing message. and it will regularly updated.

I not find any problem with this software till now.

If you making format your PC then easily you can get this Virus package with serial key

Hey buddy i think the avast premium edition is the best of all.. It provides you over all protection for your system... The best thing is that you can download the update file from http://www.avast.com and save it on hard disk... And it provides 7 types of protections.. So choose wisely..

according to me kaspersky is the best anti virus ,,it will delete and projects from the virus from the internet,if you have internet it will regularly updates autoimatically

hi friend,
    i suggest you quick heal because it can repair virus affected files in your computer

hi FRIENDS,
    According to me "Awast Antivirus" is the best anti virus which will catch and clean all the virus and it has got good updates which can be managed and remove the latest virus easily and another plus point is that when we install the software it starts and boot and cleans each and everything . so friends i prefer u prople to install the AWAST pro .

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Hi Vilas,
    Here is the TOP 3 antivirus and internet security suite in the market, as per 2009:
    1. VPIRE
    2. BitDefender
    3. Kaspersky

I personally use 'AVG 8.5.X' for my laptop. I am using various version of AVG from last 2 years. It has always been up to my expectation in providing security to my system from various viruses. Along with that I am also using 'Spyware Doctor 5.X' as anti spyware for my system. It is always suggested to have specialized software for antivirus and spyware. Both the above software are of free version and still they do their task properly. Best part is the software get updated everyday with latest threat database, for free, once you are connected to internet.

If you want to buy a software for your system protection from virus, then I will suggest you to go for 'Kaspersky'. I have purchased it for my desktop and it works good. It cost me around Rs 800/- for a single system license.

Hope this helps you in selecting an appropriate protection for your system.

With Regards,
    Lokajit
    My Blog

Thanks,
    Lokajit

I thin Bitdefender Total Security is the good Anti Virus for internet.

It will delete all the virus and also repair our files and also showing message. and it will regularly updated.

I not find any problem with this software till now.

If you making format your PC then easily you can get this Virus package with serial key

Hi Vilas,
    Here is the TOP 3 antivirus and internet security suite in the market, as per 2009:
    1. VPIRE
    2. BitDefender
    3. Kaspersky

I personally use 'AVG 8.5.X' for my laptop. I am using various version of AVG from last 2 years. It has always been up to my expectation in providing security to my system from various viruses. Along with that I am also using 'Spyware Doctor 5.X' as anti spyware for my system. It is always suggested to have specialized software for antivirus and spyware. Both the above software are of free version and still they do their task properly. Best part is the software get updated everyday with latest threat database, for free, once you are connected to internet.

If you want to buy a software for your system protection from virus, then I will suggest you to go for 'Kaspersky'. I have purchased it for my desktop and it works good. It cost me around Rs 800/- for a single system license.

Hey buddy i think the avast premium edition is the best of all.. It provides you over all protection for your system... The best thing is that you can download the update file from http://www.avast.com and save it on hard disk... And it provides 7 types of protections.. So choose wisely..

Avast is the best AV I came so far. The keys are easy available and moreover very easy to use.

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your great suggestions. Its great we having good options for Antivirus. Free antivirus also doing well example Avast home edition is best antivirus. The Antiviruses like KASPERSKY, AVG, QUICK HEAL, NORTON are the great.

Also product like Spyboat and Microsoft's malicious removal tool are doing well.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi ,
    Here is the TOP MOST antivirus and internet security suite in the market, as per 2009:
    1. VPIRE
    2. BitDefender
    3. Kaspersky
    4. Quick Heal

I personally use Quick Heal for my PC. I am using various version of Quick Heal from last 2 years. It has always been up to my expectation in providing security to my system from various viruses. Along with that I am also using 'Spyware Doctor 5.X' as anti spyware for my system. It is always suggested to have specialized software for antivirus and spyware. Both the above software are of free version and still they do their task properly. Best part is the software get updated everyday with latest threat database, for free, once you are connected to internet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.