You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Introduction as a Member of Review Channel

Dear sir,

It makes me great pleasure for being registered with IndiaReviewChannel.

When,I aimed to post my reviews, I was denied for access, for not having required qualifications and directed to post my message here for your approval.

I am Vijay Naik, residing at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, have passed my graduation in Mechanical Engineering in 1988. Since Graduation, I have worked for reputed Indian MNCs and US subsidiary in India. From the beginning of my working career,I am, directly or indirectly, involved to " CONTENT WRITTING". While in service, I had written many content for the business process integration . It gaves me great deal of enjoyment. In the later stage, it turned into my profession as, I have realise and decided to share my experience in the "ARTICLE WRITTING" profession. I firmly believe in content and article writting skill, I own. This inspired me, to start writting reviews and articles for the specific topics.

I love to use latest gadgets like, HD TV, Smart Phone, I-Pod, Net Book,Digital Camera, Web Cam etc.., and enjoyed to read reviews/ survey/articles for such products. These will find me most competitive, to be an active participant in presenting my views and opinions.

"If, it is an opportunity, i must not refrain to loose it. If, it is a deal, I will not like to give it away."

I am very passionate to take this challange and request you, to let me allow, to submit the product reviews.

Thanking you,

Vijay Naik
    Hi Vijay Naik,
    I have checked your profile, you have permissions to post reviews.

Start posting.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Vijay,
    Welcome in IRC family. good you like to write review.
    Best of luck.
    with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.