You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Adsense approval in india

HELLO ,

I am an adsense user,i found many people are not able to create adsense accounts due to google strict rules ...i recently verified that adsense is not approved in india .so i would like to help the people who are really interested in making their adsense to start their earnings right now.here is a big opportunity for you
    follow the simple steps and make adsense aproval our account

1.click adsense AdSense Revenue Sharing tab
    2.click Join revenue sharing program
    3.then click create new adsense account then proceed
    Hi Varun,

That is good information. Can you please provide from where you verified about Adsense non-approval in India so that more user instead of wasting time in adsense approval will use IRC effectively.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi avi,
    thank you for your response.click on this link https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=9724 to know about the complete process you have to fulfill google to create your adsense account..!!!!!!!

very good website for adsense user

dear for good forign traffic you can visit www.foxtr.tk

THANK DEAR you can get more inf here www.foxsu.tk for more trafic exchange

freelancer project for contact www.apnakhuzdar.COM

Hey Varun,
    Good post and Guidance for new people. i want to add note for getting Google adsense approval. You can create your blog through Google account. it may take you closer to Google products. Then use Feed burner with same account. Then Google ask you for adsense account For "blog and feeds". Remember write minimum 10 posts with good grammar.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

thank you varun alla for the post, actually after seeing your post i entered in to the adsense sharing page when i tried to login to create adsense account ,their was a condition that the member should be gold account member ,,,,,,

Hi Varun,

Thanks for link.
    As mentioned in that link
    "Have you owned your site for 6 months?
    In some locations, including China and India, we require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months"

It is not like Adsense not approved in India. Its just too make sure you are generating revenue by loyal way.Previously like 4 years ago it wasn't as very few users use adsense. Now they added some restriction to keep control on revenue system.

As mentioned in link we can follow using blogger or join any of ISC or IRC and other sites and wait till contribute well.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

hi friends,
    yah this is best way to earn money from google is the google adsense and we can get into this by the easy procedure is from the www.indiareviewchannel.com or www.indiastudychannel.com. Just u have to log in this sites and join google adsense and u will be easily approved and can earn money easiy.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Just trying to understand the policy here in IRC. Can any one please explain the reason behind the constraint (MUST be a GOLD member) to get into AdSense through IRC? It is just for my knowledge shake.

With Regards,
    Lokajit
    http://milliongods.blogspot.com

Thanks,
    Lokajit

Hi,all, once again some exciting news: from my last 7 days earnings of $15, IRC resources got me $4.08!!

I am sure you want to know what exactly to post in Resources, so here's a tip: think about any topic that is simple, such as I thought of writing on watch straps, the glass installed for a car, a cruise ship, etc. Write in your own words something interesting - you don't really need a high level of English; just write it in a chatty kind of way, as though you are talking to the site visitor who is reading your article. The more informal you write, the better it will be. Avoid using big words that won't be understood and keep to the point.

Another tip: Other than articles, you can check out the ads in your local newspaper & magazines. You will come across store ads having sales, some product being offered at a special rate, etc. Very often, the website will also be mentioned in the advt. Go to that website and check out the product features / sales offers. Post the info. in the Market place section of Resources. Just give a short 2-3 lines intro about the product / store. If there is no discount/sale, then post it in the product news section.

Start posting everybody & help to make IRC a success!
    you can get quick approval
    [Don't forget to post reviews too - after all, this is a review site!]

Regards,
    sathish
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    sathish

Hi,all, once again some exciting news: from my last 7 days earnings of $15, IRC resources got me $4.08!!

I am sure you want to know what exactly to post in Resources, so here's a tip: think about any topic that is simple, such as I thought of writing on watch straps, the glass installed for a car, a cruise ship, etc. Write in your own words something interesting - you don't really need a high level of English; just write it in a chatty kind of way, as though you are talking to the site visitor who is reading your article. The more informal you write, the better it will be. Avoid using big words that won't be understood and keep to the point.

Another tip: Other than articles, you can check out the ads in your local newspaper & magazines. You will come across store ads having sales, some product being offered at a special rate, etc. Very often, the website will also be mentioned in the advt. Go to that website and check out the product features / sales offers. Post the info. in the Market place section of Resources. Just give a short 2-3 lines intro about the product / store. If there is no discount/sale, then post it in the product news section.

Start posting everybody & help to make IRC a success!
    [Don't forget to post reviews too - after all, this is a review site!]

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    sathish

nice site for getting adsense !!

visit for more info or getting adsense from india!!
    www.4xtradenews.blogspot.com
    www.webandforexinfo.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.