You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Can i directly get money credited in adsense account if i posts resources in IRC

hi friends,

i am new to the IRC and i would like to know the about posting resouces.
    my question ,is it enough to post the resouces or anything else required to get revenue for adsense
    Dear Varun,
    Welcome in IRC family. You can earn adsense revenue share for Each post. it may be a Forum, Polls, community, products, reviews, Resources post.
    Resources is word for Articles, Papers, and your views. Your huge content help you to get adsense account approval. You can participate in each section for good earnings.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi,all, once again some exciting news: from my last 7 days earnings of $15, IRC resources got me $4.08!!

I am sure you want to know what exactly to post in Resources, so here's a tip: think about any topic that is simple, such as I thought of writing on watch straps, the glass installed for a car, a cruise ship, etc. Write in your own words something interesting - you don't really need a high level of English; just write it in a chatty kind of way, as though you are talking to the site visitor who is reading your article. The more informal you write, the better it will be. Avoid using big words that won't be understood and keep to the point.

Another tip: Other than articles, you can check out the ads in your local newspaper & magazines. You will come across store ads having sales, some product being offered at a special rate, etc. Very often, the website will also be mentioned in the advt. Go to that website and check out the product features / sales offers. Post the info. in the Market place section of Resources. Just give a short 2-3 lines intro about the product / store. If there is no discount/sale, then post it in the product news section.

Start posting everybody & help to make IRC a success!
    [Don't forget to post reviews too - after all, this is a review site!]

IRC is the earning machine. here you can earn at least your pocket money. for this you have contribute here by adding products, writing reviews. Apply for Google adsense account through IRC. If already have then associate with IRC.

wishing you best of luck

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    sathish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.