You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

HTC Mobile In India

Dear Friends,
    There is any new launch of HTC Mobile?
    i thinng hcl did not lounch any mobiles in india

Hi,all, once again some exciting news: from my last 7 days earnings of $15, IRC resources got me $4.08!!

I am sure you want to know what exactly to post in Resources, so here's a tip: think about any topic that is simple, such as I thought of writing on watch straps, the glass installed for a car, a cruise ship, etc. Write in your own words something interesting - you don't really need a high level of English; just write it in a chatty kind of way, as though you are talking to the site visitor who is reading your article. The more informal you write, the better it will be. Avoid using big words that won't be understood and keep to the point.

Another tip: Other than articles, you can check out the ads in your local newspaper & magazines. You will come across store ads having sales, some product being offered at a special rate, etc. Very often, the website will also be mentioned in the advt. Go to that website and check out the product features / sales offers. Post the info. in the Market place section of Resources. Just give a short 2-3 lines intro about the product / store. If there is no discount/sale, then post it in the product news section.

Start posting everybody & help to make IRC a success!
    [Don't forget to post reviews too - after all, this is a review site!]

IRC is the earning machine. here you can earn at least your pocket money. for this you have contribute here by adding products, writing reviews. Apply for Google adsense account through IRC. If already have then associate with IRC.

wishing you best of luck

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

You will not see any publisher ID on Google ads. Application of ads is automated and once you write any thread, your Adsense if approved by IRC, will be automatically used in your posts.

To know whether it has been applied, you can go to your Adsense account and check out the reports and especially the page impressions, that it shows.

It will be slow in the initial days, but as time goes on and your contribution also increases, you will come to know that your Adsense has been applied.

But this is a pre-requisite that you should have active contributions. Make it a point that you make at least 10 to 20 contributions in various sections of IRC.

Hope this solves your query.

Regards,
    sathish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.