You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

My products are still not approved

Hi Editors,

In response for product contest. I have contributed 2 products but they haven't approved yet. Please approve them so that i can add my review to them.
    Hi Avi,
    Sorry for this delay, your products will be approved in a day and you can write reviews for them

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks RajmiArun.
    Please keep eye on IRC so that members can keep contributing and will get response as soon as possible.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi,
    Is there anyway of informing the member about the approval/rejection of her/his posts? I mean any email sent or notification in the user's profile or something of similar sort? Is there any SLA set out for approval process in IRC or it just depends on when you get your turn in random?

Please guide me to any FAQS or help regarding the process of approval and time lines for the same. Any help in this regards is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Lokajit
    My Blog

Thanks,
    Lokajit

Dear Lokajit,
    when you login to IRC. 1st check your account by clicking on your name at top left side bar. Then click on score board. here click on product submission. you will found the list of product submitted by you. if your post mark with red then your post rejected. if mark in green then accepted.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi Vilas,
    Thanks for the useful information.
    Do you have any idea on the SLA set out for approval process in IRC.
    For me, it appears as there is no definite period set for the approval process for a submission to conclude which sometimes might be bit frustrating... :)

Thanks,
    Lokajit
    My Blog

Thanks,
    Lokajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.