You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Nexus One by Google

Dear Friends,
    Google Launches his 1st Android cellphone named Nexus One. Will you see the future of Nexus One. The gadget has nothing special build by HTC and additional applications like gmail and orkut.

what you think share with us?

with best regards
    vilas
    Hi,
    I went through the tech spec of Nexus One. It seems it has all one needs to have in a phone. I like the look of the phone. Unfortunately, Google does not have any plan of launching the phone in India in near future. Any way, that is good in one sense. Currently google is flooded with complains (Refer: Read to know more) by the user as neither HTC nor T-Mobile (Google tied up with T-Mobile to provide the service) are willing or able to handle the issues. So, it will take a while for the phone to be issue free (though all know, software never becomes bug free ;)). Now, by the time Google decides to launch the phone in Indian market, it will be a relatively better piece than the current one, considering all the glitches it have currently.

Regards,
    Lokajit
    My Blog

Thanks,
    Lokajit

hi friends,
    i have checked out this nexus one and it have got nothing better features but included some of the google applications and it is going to be launched but by the ups and down in the market they are just waiting to get good time to be launched.this might be attracted by the collage or youth because of the applications and in my view it will be rated as 7 out of 10

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.