You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google Adsense PIN not received in 3 attempts

One of my friend has not received his PIN in 3 attempts and he has send his scanned documents to adsense support but no reply from google adsense as more than 15 days have past.
    Does anyone have some idea how many days adsense support executives will take to process the documents.
    HI prem,
    Even i also have submitted my documents to the google adsense after 3 times requesting of pin(in which i didnt receive my pin).It is almost a month and i have written an mail to google about this query and i got a reply stating that it may take 2 to 3 months and be sure that the given address and phone number is correct.Because they have stated that they will call us and match the details which we have send to them by calling us.
    So what sort of address proof did u send Amit,Its better if you send passport because they can approve it easily from the datebase.So its better you send PASSPORT.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Thanks Amit for your reply

I have send my bank statement and also my credit card statement.
    But I have read in adsense forum that a guy from bangladesh get the document verified in 15 hrs.

Wait for few more days you will get your PIN soon.
    The process time is near about 2-3 months.
    Some time it will get fast.

There is one trick.
    Give your address details in short and specific.

wish you best of luck.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

I can understand feelings of someone whom did not get the PIN quickly. I got my pin in 3rd attempt.

My suggestions:
    1. Put all the famous names of nearby in address.
    2. Keep your address of city place. If you are living in town then even get in touch with any city friend or relative and keep their address.
    3. Put all the fields of address as mentioned.

My PIN was came by Local Post so i think its matter of transportation and analysing the address so keep address as known place.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.