You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

When i 'll get paid?

When i'll get paid and how can i count my Earning from my points?
    Please give me proper answer for it.

this is my Email id:[email protected]
    Hi amit,
    Thanks for performing good in INDIAREVIEWCHANNEL.But here in order to get cash you have to have mimimum of RS-2000 in your cash credits and i guess you dont have.The points are only for increasing your level i.e
    if memebers are writing any resourses,submitting any products,resources,links ,forums etc. We get points based on the topic and if the topic is more intresting and new, without copying your will earn cash credits.These are the members level and at each level you have some special features i.e at diamond level you will stat earning some percentage from the IRC.
    Bronze: upto 50 Points
    Silver: 50 to 250 Points
    Gold: 251 to 2500 Points
    Diamond: 2501 to 25000 Points.
    By this you may have understood that points cannot be converted to cash credits and in my opinion do wirte good reviews on products and earn cash credits.
    BY the way you need to submit your email address for that doubt,you can check it out in the forums by submitting your doubt itself because our webmasters will give reply with perfect answer to that.
    Note:- once you reach the minimum amount you can have to do an process i.e:
    >> submit your BANK ACCOUNT NO.
    >>NAME OF THE BRANCH.
    >>BANK IFSC code
    >>your complete ADDRESS.
    These is how you can be paid.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Dear Arun Thanks for great Information about point status and cash credit payments.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi Arun, Vilas and Amit Panchal,
    As on date we dont have cash credits on a regular basis. But we do have a special program. But after announcing it so far I have not seen any one qualifying for the same.

Hoping to see atleast one or two by the month of March. The program is Max Champ program.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.