You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Contest from IRC

As you all are aware, every other day, lots and lots of products come into Indian market. Some are really notable and some though are too good go unnoticed.

Here in IRC, we would like to review all the products. So every month we will have 3 review contests, we will start announcing Review Contest again.

The first contest starts from tom and the product to be reviewed is, Samsung D880 Dual Sim .

The contest begins on 21st March 2010 and ends on 30th March 2010. There will be 3 prizes. The first prize winner will get 100 points and Rs. 100; second prize winner will get 75 points and Rs. 75 and the 3rd prize winner will get 50 points and Rs. 50.

Happy reviewing happy earning.
    Hi Rajami,

Its great contests to get more earnings.
    thanks.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Thanks for reviving the contest.

This is good news, in addition to the news of reviving cash credits.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

This is really wonderful. It good to know about getting a chance to earn more points. Lets hope for the best.

regards,
    sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

It will be fun reviewing these products and if it happens through a competition, nothing like it. That will probably help newcomers like me to get more points. Best of luck to everybody participating in this contest!

regards

sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi friends,
    The last day for the contest is just a day away. We will be reviewing all the reviews by 1st of April. So be fast in adding your reviews.

Keep looking out for the new product for reviewing.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hey,

Its really nice to hear that. I hope things work out for everybody. Lets see who gets it. Keep up the good work guys. Good wishes to all of you. Its so much to learn here.

Regards

sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi all,

Here is my entry for the review of Samsung Dual D880

Prepare for interview!

hello

Aren't new members allowed to write reviews. Is it okay if I write it as a post. I would definitely do that if it is okay.

Thanks

regards
    sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi Sangeeta,
    You can start participating from our next contest. But any how you can post review for the above product, only thing is your review will not be considered as a contest entry.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello there

Thanks for the help. I am glad to hear that I will be able to post review for the next product. Its okay if I can't participate in this contest. I am sure there are many contest heading in future. I really appreciate this input from you. As far as this above mentioned product review is concerned I would definitely post it.

Thanks

Regards
    sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Friends,

This is Really nice.We will get good correct information on that products.So that anyone can able to get one idea on that product..

And also will help other to think when their are trying to get that product..

Thanks to IRC for this.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.