You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

What you will do to promote IRC, and bring more members to IRC?

This is very important to promote IRC, and bring maximum member to join IRC. I want you views to promote IRC.
    I will tell my friend to join IRC.I'll also tell them how IRC helps me to earn some money.

Hi I am making this thread sticky. Let us get more ideas. Those who are coming up with innovative ideas will get a surprise gift from IRC.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Rajmi,

I have written an article about How to promote a website over the Internet? Please, take a look.
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/116617-How-promote-website-blog.aspx

Thanks & Regards!

Prepare for interview!

Hi!

My ideas are:

1. Double the referral bonus existing now, to all members from a specified date.
    2. When the referred member attains some level Silver or Gold, double the points bonus existing now and increase the cash credits existing now by 50%.
    3. Constitute an Award viz., "Friend of IRC" wherein you can choose the member who has more referrals each month and award him with 100 points and Rs.50 Cash Credit. For this contest, the minimal referral should be 20 members among them at least 10 should have reached Silver level here.
    4. Constitute an E-mail bank from all the members wherein a member should identify the E-mail person and such reference should not exceed 25 numbers per month and each successful E-mail sent should bring the member 4 points.
    5. Use Social Network Websites to promote IRC and can also Use every members contacts there. For this purpose, an Award can be constituted viz., Socialite of IRC and it should be awarded to the member who contributes by way of publicizing IRC through his contacts in Social Network Websites. For this a member has to prove by way of submitting urls.
    6. Last but not the least, a separate section for referrals under an Editor should be started wherein suitable modifications has to be made in the member's profile page called for referred by: 1.member name, 2. member name &Social Network Website etc.

I know lots of technical expertise are required to implement some of my ideas. There is no end for imagination, hence my ideas.

My best wishes.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hi,
    I would like to suggest the following ideas :
    1. Double the referral bonus and other prizes for members.
    2. Give some bonus to the new member.
    3. When the member Gold, double the points bonus and increase the cash credits.
    4. Give some cash credits to the best resource post.
    5. Give some cash credits to the best article.

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

Hi

to promote this website we have to increase the bonus and gift points
    there is time to time some competition is also should be there and and some new features also added.

Regards
    Rao sandeep
    http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/sandeepji.aspx
    http://www.HaryanaSpider.com/r/raosandeep.aspx

Hi

I believe tempting offers and bonuses are always encouraging. If bonuses are doubled and so are the points then nothing like it. Also constant appreciation and encouragement would definitely help.

It would be good to invite all friends and relatives to be a member of IRC, and whoever joins should get some signing bonus as a reward. That would be tempting too.

thanks

regards

sangeeta chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.