You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Why doesn't my profile show exact points that I have earned?

Hi there,

My Score Board shows the exact points that I have earned till date, but I wonder why does my profile that is displayed on the left hand side of the page shows lesser points than the score board. Is it that it takes a bit of a time to update itself?

I wish to know this because I have earned more points than what it shows. Please help.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Hello there,

Please somebody help me with this, as exact points are not shown in my profile at the left side but my scoreboard shows exact points. Something wrong with this. How much time does it take to update? I am really worried.

Is nobody facing this similar problem?

regards

sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi Sangeetha,
    Thats because, the posts that you have added need to be approved to show the original points. You are alloted default points.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi

Does that mean those extra points would be added only if the post is approved or they are not added because they are rejected.

Would it take some time for approval. Well, that shouldn't be a problem. It's absolutely okay with me. It's fun to be here on IRC anyways.

Thanks,
    sangeeta.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

If your posts will be approved than your points will be exact what you had earn till date. But if you still want to see the points as seen on the right side of the website than do one little thing and for that is you have to go to your profile. You will find it on the left side of the IRC website, than click on your name and than you will find there re-calculate my points and earnings. If you click on the this your points will be counted in the score board. And points which are displyed on the both the sides of the site will be the same.

Regards,
    Ajay Patel
    Gold Member, IRC

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

Hey Ajay

this tip definitely had been very useful. Thank you so much for this piece of information.

Have a nice day

regards

sangeeta chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Dear Sangeeta,

I appreciate your greetings, but to be honest as a friend I don't like to have Thanks or Sorry. Well it was just the part of replying the real words and true knowledge which I was being knowing about and I expressed in front of you and others.

I am thankful to be allowing you the best answer which is useful for you.I hope from now your profile will be drastically changing the level of what you want.

Hope we can share some more same conversations relating to our profession and education.

Thanks again
    Have a great time ahead.
    Wish you "Happy Monsoon"

Warm regards,
    Ajay Patel

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

hello there

Hopefully my problem has been rectified related this matter. My posts have been reviewed and hence my profile is showing the exact points that I have been alloted.

Things look good in the present scenario. Hopefully with the membership level coming back to the gold level would provide some more needed enthusiasm for working hard.

I was out of town and couldn't participate in the contests that were conducted recently. Hoping to participate in the future contests.

thanks

bye

sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.