You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Shouldn't there be a separate category for pet products?

Hey

I wish to add pet products, but wonder why there isn't any category for pets. Shouldn't we have one.

Regards

Sangeeta
    Hi,
    Thanks for the suggestion. Will add that category soon. Good to know that you are a pet lover.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi

Yeah, that's right. I would wish to add few pet products for all the pet lovers. I am sure there are many pet lovers like me, who are interested in knowing about the various pet products available, as much I do.

Thanks for adding that category. I am truly obliged.

Thanks again,

Bye

sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hey

If you haven't noticed I believe the category has already been added. It is good to have an exclusive pet category as they also need to have our special attention.

Pet products are in a huge demand everyday and everywhere. Even in India, people are getting more and more aware of the services and products available for their pets.

With the changing scenario I believe we should also update our site with a vast category of pets exclusively.

I would like to thank the Webmaster for approving my suggestion and providing the 'Pet care' category which immensely helped in posting the pet products I got to know.

Sorry for thanking so late.

thanks again

regards

sangeeta chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.