You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

What the heck

Its great to see that there is an sincere attempt to setup a good user base to capture reviews on commercial items. Any serious minded person would not want to put his hard earned money on an product which is substandard and doesn't meet his expectations. I had to search for hours on internet to find any useful information in the pile of junk results that show up on google.
    I felt indiareviewchannel was a good idea to start with and thought i should sign up immediately but was surprised that the moderators want me to show off my qualifications and talents in the forum which i feel is doing it a bit too much.
    Appreciate your ideas and creativeness but grow up beyond the conventionalism....
    Hi,
    It is never been asked to show your qualifications in forum. You can very well start writing your reviews on any product posted or add any product and write reviews for the same.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Vijayendra,
    I am waiting for your reply. Why you say that IRC expects the members to show off their talents in forum.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello,vijayendra
    I saw this post just today and what the heck - I was really surprised!

Right from Day 1 of joining IRC, neither I nor any other member has been asked to give their credentials/qualifications. Even at the profile page, we don't need to state our qualifications - neither educational, nor professional, or otherwise. We can retain our privacy & anonymity to the fullest.

Yes, we are told to show off our talents but in the form of posting reviews only.

So go on...show off your review writing skills right away & earn cash credits for them.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi,
    VK is right and she is one of our prestigious member who have been contributing regularly and we regard her so just because of her contributions. It is only through your contributions we want you to show up your talents.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

For one thing i am surprised that this post is still not deleted, thats good for free speech. For the second thing, nice see a balanced response from the community members. For the third i am even more surprised that no one is aware of or have read the text i came across while i signed up, which explicitly asked for qualifications and english skills to be approved by moderator. I wish i had a time to sign up again and take a snapshot of the same but i am sure Arun would be able to figure that out wheres and hows of it and take appropriate corrective actions.
    I might as well make some time and write some useful reviews for the community soon enough.

gl,
    vj

hi,
    I am waiting for your reply. Why you say that IRC expects the members to show off their talents in forum.

regards
    dillu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.