You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How can, I Increase My Google Adsense Money?

Hi,

I am Google Adsense program user last two months. I am just earn $15 dollar from google adsense last two months. How can, I increase my google adsense money?

Please help me and write email to [email protected]

Thank You,

Regards,
    Aburao
    Hi Aburao,

Thanks for sharing the information; by the way this is to inform you that there are so many parameters where you have to abide by in terms of earning revenue from Google adsense, few of them as follows;

1. You have to be regular contributor in any site where Google adsense associated and those sites must be including where huge traffics are there.

2. You need to use very important "Keywords" and nice writing skills in your post and your post must be of original adhering site and Google terms and condition.

3. You can use main topic which is good for all online user and searchers via Google.

All the best,

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman
    Join GoaSpider – ISC partner sites

Hello Hafeezur Rahman P,

Can you guide me can i apply for google ad sense account , once i had tried from ISC before 5 months can i get it by india review channel. If so then help me how it can happen. Please reply me as soon as possible.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Hi RKD,

I would suggest you to try from ISC only by resubmitting the same request to Google. It is better to get from ISC only as you already tried there. Keep on changing URL may ban your adsense approval upon Name and address verification.

I got it from ISC only after three failures from there, finally it got approved only from ISC.

All the best,

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hi RKD,
    Hafeezur is right, try it out from ISC as you are already 6 months older there. To increase the adsense amount, you have to contribute more and more in adsense sharing sites.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Aburao,

Recently I have written an article on the improvement of Google AdSense Revenue, take a look.
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/117136-Tips-Tricks-earn-better-AdSense-revenue.aspx

Thanks & Regards!

Prepare for interview!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.