You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

BSNL Broadband unlimited plan

Hello friends,

Give your Reviews about BSNL Broadband unlimited plan and give the details of merits and demerits. I want to confirm one thing or news about bsnl unlimited broadband plan. I hear one thing from my friend that the speed of unlimited plan is increased from 256kbps to 512kbps means double. It will be very much worthy. So better to have this plan so that it will charge you less.
    Hello RKD,

I am a user of the same plan and I can definitely confirm you this that the speed of the broadband has surely doubled, and is loading and downloading everything fast. The is Broadband plan gives you a very good value for money, and I would say you should go for this plan.

Hi RKD,
    BSNL BB is always faster. I say this out of my personal experience. Both wired and wireless are faster and it helps in faster page loading too.

You can definitely opt for it.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RKD, I have also been using BSNL broad Band for some time now. What you heard is right.
    They have doubled up the speed and is quite faster now. I have not used anyother Broad band connection till now.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.