You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Why am I not been alloted points

I just uploaded my photo today, which entitles me 50 points. But I wonder why those points are not included in my total points. This is happening again I really wonder what is exactly wrong here.

Hopefully I will be entitled my points.

regards

sangeeta chaubal
    hi sangeetha,
    Its good that you have uploaded your photo but it will take time to earn that 50 points because the editor will check or verify the photo that it is original or fake .So inorder to verify it will take 3 or 4 days of time. So please do wait. With in 4 days u will be credited with ur points.hope u do understand and thank you.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Hi Sangeetha,
    Yes you are right, it had to be checked by the editor. As the concerned person is on his study leave, I was notified about it only today and will check your photo and approve it.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hey there,

thank you so much for your replies. I have been alloted my points and I am really sorry I had to trouble you for that. Thanks again. Indeed it really happen faster than I expected.

Have a nice day

regards

sangeeta chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.