You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Paypal Money?

How can we collect money from Paypal Account ?
    Can we withdraw money and add it to our bank account?
    Please, someone give me information about these two questions and if you have additional information than give it to me.
    Hi,
    I have withdrawn money from my paypal account. All you have to do is associate your savings bank account with PayPal and when you reach a minimum of Rs. 5000.00 (INR), you can withdraw the amount from Paypal. You will be given step by step instructions as to how you can withdraw the amount.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,
    How can I associate my account to Paypal.com ?

With best regards,
    Azay Patel

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

Hi,

First create an account with Paypal and then associate your account with paypal and then transfer your money to the associated account

go to www.paypal.com and register

Regards
    JK

Hello,

First of all thank you Jeya Kumar but I know how to create account with paypal.com and I had created an account with paypal.com. I just want to know how we can associate our bank account and is there any minimum balance or transaction require to transfer money from paypal.com to Bank account. Any ways thanks for replying to my posts.

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel
    Happy Monsoon.

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

Hi,
    When you associate those accounts from where you can get $ credited to your paypal account, it will accept it. Even if it is 1$ there is no harm in transferring that amount to your paypal account. But if you had to withdraw the amount in your paypal account, you need to have atleast 100$ or Rs. 5000 (currency conversion keeps varying so you need to be careful while withdrawing). While doing so you will be prompted to assoiciate either your credit card or your SB account. I would suggest you go for SB account and the amount will be credited to that account after conversion. If the amount withdrawn is less than Rs. 5000 (I am not so sure whether the min withdrawal amount is increased now, as I have not accessed my account recently) then you will be charged Rs. 50 as charges.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

If u sign up with required details by using this link
    https://www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=tXFkjKiZsnzfEIlgPBevYY9BylTlN8dT7PsECOLn9bcVEwmAcL5dDTsa5ha&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f22d2300ef60a6759516e590e949da361fd1b680561e9552a

After review your, u 'll get the mail as a confirmation

Welcome VINOD KUMAR P,

Thanks for joining PayPal.

Add your credit or prepaid card to your PayPal account. Next time you shop online, you will just need to enter your email address and PayPal password.

Link your card
    Here's what we have on file for you. Take a second to confirm we have your correct information.

EMAIL ADDRESS
    [email protected]
    CONFIRMATION CODE:
    0088-4601-3070-0219-6539
    (Keep this code: you may be asked to enter it on PayPal to confirm your email address.)
    ADDRESS
    No : **, **********
    India
    Edit my information
    (For your security, you will be taken to the PayPal homepage and be asked to log in.)

Then after u 'll got the mail as follows, Actually for article purpose I Share my own mail feedback.

PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay
    Use your credit card or bank account without exposing your financial information to merchants.
    Speed through checkout without stopping to enter your financial information or address.

Fight fake emails
    Forward suspicious emails to [email protected].
    Make sure you're using the latest internet browser.
    Visit the PayPal Safety Advice Centre.

Welcome to PayPal.

Hello VINOD KUMAR P,

Send and receive payments instantly with your new PayPal account. Learn more about how your account works by clicking on a topic below, or log in to your PayPal account to get started now.

CONTENTS:

Sending Payments
    Receiving Payments
    Verify Your PayPal Account
    Managing Your Account

Sending Payments

Use your PayPal account to send money to 190 countries and regions. To send a payment, log in to your PayPal account, and go to the "Send Money" tab. You can send money using a credit card, bank account or funds already in your PayPal account. Payments can be made in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, Euros, Pounds Sterling, Yen, New Zealand Dollars, Swiss Francs, Hong Kong Dollars, Singapore Dollars, Swedish Kronor, Danish Kroner, Polish Zloty, Norwegian Kroner, Hungarian Forint, Czech Koruna, Israeli Shekels, Brazilian Real (only for Brazilian users), Malaysian Ringgits (only for Malaysian users), Philippine Pesos, Taiwan New Dollars, Thai Baht and Mexican Pesos. We send recipients an email to let them know you've paid, so they can claim their money at PayPal.

Use your PayPal account to shop online:
    Stores - thousands of websites accept PayPal for purchases or donations.
    Auctions - Enjoy a wide selection of merchandise when you shop with PayPal; it's accepted on over five million auctions.
    Personal Payments - Use PayPal to pay rent, split a dinner bill or exchange money with friends and family.

Receiving Payments

You can also use your PayPal account to accept payments in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, Euros, Pounds Sterling, Yen, New Zealand Dollars, Swiss Francs, Hong Kong Dollars, Singapore Dollars, Swedish Kronor, Danish Kroner, Polish Zloty, Norwegian Kroner, Hungarian Forint, Czech Koruna, Israeli Shekels, Brazilian Real (only for Brazilian users), Malaysian Ringgits (only for Malaysian users), Philippine Pesos, Taiwan New Dollars, Thai Baht and Mexican Pesos. When someone sends you money with PayPal, the funds automatically appear in your PayPal balance. Keep the funds in your PayPal account, withdraw it to a bank account or use it to make a purchase online.

Verify Your PayPal Account

Get Verified - For security reasons, new accounts have Sending and Withdrawal Limits until they become Verified. When you become Verified by adding a credit card and completing Expanded Use Enrolment, your Sending and Withdrawal Limits will be removed. Learn more

Managing Your Account

Multiple Currencies - Use PayPal to make or accept payments in US Dollars, Euros and 16 other currencies. If you decide to use more than one currency, you can manage all your currencies by clicking Currency Balances from your Profile.

Account Information - Add or update account information, such as your password, email address, postal address, or credit cards from your Profile.

Transaction History - To view past transactions, go to the History subtab. You can view the details of a transaction by clicking on its Details link.

Changing Preferences - PayPal gives you choices in the types of payments and notifications you receive. You can modify your preferences from the Payment Receiving Preferences page of your Profile.

Please note that this is not a complete list of all our products and features. All products, features, and policies are subject to change. Be sure to log in to your PayPal account on a regular basis to view the 'Policy Updates' page which can be found in the 'What's New' box.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences.

Copyright © 1999-2010 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value
    facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
    Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal Email ID PP331

Dear Friends,

Nice information about Paypal account operations. Yes fake emails make froud. use secure connection when log in to Paypal. See HTPPS secure lock symbol in your address bar. Paypal is very easy to use, Get your account now.

Know about the poll results from Global.

First of all thanks all of you for giving me all the information about Paypal.com and its operations. Hope all of you will reply to my questions in future days.

Azay Patel

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.