You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Kindly Provide me Content posting rights.

Respected Webmaster,

Kindly Provide me Content posting rights. I know in past a did some mistakes but now each and every content is my wordings and I promise you I will never do that kind of mistakes hereafter, even though I posted good reviews also that was a part of my punishment. Thank You. Happy Posting.
    Can you check out whether you are able to post products or submit reviews?
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello RajmiArun,

First of all thanks for your support, still restricted access is showing their. Even after I click on Re Calculate My Points & Member Level it is showing the same.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Hello RajmiArun,

I can submit reviews and that is why me posting that only, Kindly Provide me Content posting rights. So that I can contribute good products that are not present on this site.

With Regards
    RKD

You have rights to post products also. Kindly try the Submit Products link on the second line to add products.

Kindly check before adding products. If they are already present, your posts might get deleted.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Respected Ramji,

Me trying again and again, but this message is showing after clicking on Submit Product:-

Restricted Access
    You may have reached here for one of the following reasons:

* Your content posting rights were removed in a specific section you attempted to post for repeatedly violating posting guidelines in that section.
    * The section you attempted to post require special permissions. Member require special permission from us to post content in some sections.

We have very strict policies to make sure that we have high quality content posted by members with good English and appropriate knowledge.

If you think you are qualified to post content in the section, please post a request in the Forum with details about yourself, qualification and your knowledge in the specific content you like to post. Remember to mention the section you like to contribute content. We must be convinced about your ability from your forum post.

When you contact us through Forum, remember to use appropriate grammar and spelling. We will decide whether to allow you or not will be based on your message.

Although me enjoying posting in the other section too, but i don't want a restricted access in any section.

Thank You

Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD

Ok Ravikumar,
    Let me check again and provide you the rights. Thanks for informing me.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello RajmiArun,

I know me disturbing too much to you, first of all it was my fault. And me sorry for that, But I want to do work for the site from my heart. Thanks for the support.

Thank You

Happy Posting

Nothing is Impossible in love life and war

With Regards
    RKD

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.