You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Father's Day Contest

Father is always a special person in every one's life. Though father is special for all every year the 3rd Sunday of June is celebrated as Father's day all over the world. And here at IRC we are coming up with a contest.

Tell us how you would like to celebrate father's day this year and what gift you would choose to give him. Check out the products available in IndiaReviewChannel.com and choose 3 gifts

We are interested to know as to why you had chosen that particular gift for your dad.

It is a blog contest and submit your links in our link section along with a link here in this thread.

There will be 3 winners. The first prize winner gets 150 points and Rs. 150
    The second prize winner gets 100 points and Rs. 100
    The third prize winner gets 50 points and Rs. 50.

There should be atleast 3 clickable links to IRC pages. You can choose products or even tourist destinations, a visit to spa, a hotel stay anything that your dad had longed for.

The contest ends on 30th June 2010.
    Hi RajmiMam / All IRC members,

Very nice contest which everyone should participate to honor everyone's dear father.

Thanks,
    Hafeezur Rahman
    GoaSpider – ISC partner site

thanx for the contest.... i love my dad... hes da best....

Hello,

Here's my entry for the Father's Day Blog Contest:
    Unique Gifts for Father's Day

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.