You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How come my member level changed?

Hey

How really my member level changed suddenly. Really wonder? Do help out.

Thanks

Sangeeta
    Hello Sangeeta Chaubal,

This your first step to success. I whole heartedly congratulate you for your success. I know you did a great work for the site because you are capable and you have some talent so you are on that position right now and I respect your deeds and wish you best of luck for future. Really Achieving this is not very easy, Again Congratulation for that. Keep it up. I hope that you will continue hereafter with the same speed.

Nothing is Impossible in love life and war

Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Hi,
    Can you tell me whether you moved up to Silver level from Bronze or moved down from Gold to Silver?

If you had moved up from Bronze to Silver then congrats, you have done a good job and you are really on the right path. Keep going. Contribute more and check out for the contests announced. Participate in them and earn more points along with some cash.

But, if you had moved down, then check out your contributions, some of them might have been deleted, due to duplicates or copied description.

I am sure, you are not of the second type but of the first one. I wish you all the best, to move up in the ladder and reach Platinum level fast.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hey

Unfortunately its the second option. My level has changed from golden to silver. The total points show 271, still my member level has come down to silver.

None of my contributions have been deleted, except for the ones which were published same thrice. I myself, spoke out about it in the forum. Hence there was nothing about copying or other thing.

Apart from that I don't see any other problem. It has to be some other problem. Please do let me know.

Thanks

Sangeeta Chaubal.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Sangeeta Chaubal,

Sorry for the last post, in my view minimum point for Gold Level is increased to 500 that is why your member level is decreased. Don't worry about that. If Their is no problem with your contribution to the site than this can be the only reason.

Thank You

Happy Posting

Nothing is Impossible in love life and war

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

hey

well, thats really sad. I am not so happy about it. Did it really needed to change now, when I was 250 above? Anyways lets see what happens.

THANKS

bye

sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi Sangeetha,

I don't think the membership levels have changed here at India Review Channel as of now.

Only at ISC the levels have changed. Here the Gold member level is still 250 and above only. There should be some other problem, may be a glitch somewhere. Let us see. If the levels have changed as per ISC levels I will not be in the Platinum level. OK?

At present our webmaster is not there. She is on vacation. As soon as she returns we will ask her to clear your doubts.

Regards

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

hi there,

Thank you so much.. It was quite a relief to hear that. Thank you for that piece of information. It must be something like that hopefully.

Have a nice day

regards

sangeeta chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi everyone

why hasn't my member level changed yet. This is not at all encouraging. It feels like a demotion. I feel bad about it. There has to be some way to rectify this problem.

I believe from 251 points onwards it is gold level and I was granted that level earlier. Suddenly it has changed to silver and I don't know what to do about it.

Is there some way I can get my level back. Hopefully Webmaster can help me out with this. Please change and grant me back my level. That would be encouraging.

thanks

have a nice day

bye

sangeeta chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.