You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Do you like BSNL 3G services?

Hi All,

Please share your idea's or experience on BSNL 3G services if any, it was launched few months back as an advance version of BSNL Data card / EVDO, I saw it at my friend's home, it carry's high speed connectivity to date compare to any broadband or data card connection services also it has different tariff from BSNL, no disturbance from its connectivity at all. It has many extra features which we can't imagine from other services. It has no roaming charges within state.

Regards,

Hafeezur Rahman
    Join GoaSpider – ISC partner site
    Hi Hafeezur,
    I too have been reading about the 3G services offerred by BSNL, though yet to try that till now, I am sure, we could get good service from them.

But if you are planning to go for it, wait for a few more months. Also in the meantime, if you get more info about it, do share it with all of us for our benefit.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Hafeezur,

I am sure BSNL 3G rocks, because I see the speed of BSNL Broadband no one able to produce that same. Hence I am so faithful on BSNL 3G. I am agree with Rajmi, wait for few months is best option & judge the product.

with best regards
    Vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi Rajmi Mam / Vilas,

Thanks to both of you for good suggestion, yes, wait and buy it is the best policy.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

hi hafeezur,

Bsnl 3G is the 3rd generation services launch by the Bsnl. in future every telecom company have its on 3G service,presently one month before Reliance launched his 3g service in some state.the feature of 3g is
    Video calling
    Live Tv
    Fast internet etc

Thanks
    manish agarwal

Yes i have trust BSNL. Because they are govt., services you know.

Hi Manish & Janaki,

Thanks for your feedback on this.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman
    Join GoaSpider – ISC partner site

Hi,

I think 3G service which is provided by BSNL will bring a revolution in telecommunication. It will make our life more easy and comfortable. It will give us faster communications services, including voice, fax and Internet, anytime and anywhere with seamless global roaming. Along with that with a great speed.

As we all have busy lifestyle, thus we need something which give us an opportunity to customize our work with comfort.

Regards,

Richa
    IRC Member

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.