You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I'm new entrant..

I'm new entrant..how to proceed?
    Hi Mr. Aravind,
    Welcome to IRC. IRC or India Review Channel, is a product and review site of India. You can check out the different product categories on the first line of menu and can write review for any product. You can also submit products that are not available in our list of products. There is a business section also where you can post the different business units of India and write reviews for them too.

You can also write articles on the different cateogries in our resources section.

Hoping to see more of your contribution and once again I welcome you to IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello, Aravind Mani

Welcome to IRC. To post a review, you simply need to click on any product or business post and you will see a clickable link when you scroll down to write a review for that product or business. You can write reviews for any of the sections. You will get cash credits for your reviews, as also for submissions of links which promote IRC, and for certain articles in the Resources section.

You can also participate in blog & review contests which are announced from time to time in the Forum.

Have a nice time at IRC!

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.