You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Bad Service from Videocon D2H

Six months back I presented my in-laws a 26" Videocon D2h LCD on their wedding anniversary. Things look good in the beginning. But after three months, lots of problems begin to arise. The LCD is good, but the D2h has a bad service. There are so many problems. Their technicians are not very experienced and fail to convince you. I had to repeatedly keep complaining for 45 days to get my service done. Its totally ridiculous.

I wonder how Videocon can do such a thing.
    hello

It sound bad but this type of problem happened generally in some products so we can't say this company service is bad.

As the company sales it product in the whole world but they try to sale good product even though if problem happen the go for replace if warranty/guaranty is present.

Regards
    Rao sandeep
    http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/sandeepji.aspx
    http://www.HaryanaSpider.com/r/raosandeep.aspx

Let's grow now..........

Dear friend

As I mentioned that I bought this product 3 months back, I definitely have a warranty of 1 year. Apart from that I have checked with all the reviews related to Videocon D2h, and have found similar complaints with regards to their service.

I take this platform of IRC, as a platform to raise voice against true facts based on actual experiences. Its good to know that you are impressed with Videocon D2h service, but everyone is not as lucky as you are.

Videocon employees, i mean the technicians who came and checked at our place said that the some part was missing, which they would replace freely as it covered under warranty. Till date we are waiting to hear from them.

I have come across at least 50 people whose complaints are based on similar grounds. I am sure Videocon D2h service is worst than the other services provided by various companies.

Thank you

sangeeta chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.