You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Discuss: Should IRC provide a guide for a NEW USER i.e. how they should earn points and many other

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Should IRC provide a guide for a NEW USER i.e. how they should earn points and many other things?'.
    Hi Purnima,

I think you have arise a right question because new member does not have much knowledge about it.

IRC should make a guidance document for new comer in which they should tell them do's and don't.

The first mail which they received, it should be about the guidelines.Divide it into two section:

1.Section one : It should tell them how to earn points and cash credits.

2.Section Two: Rules and regulation in which you should warn them about those things which they should not do.like copying content, making errors or ignoring short form or sms language.

I think it will help them to earn more and give them a correct knowledge.

Regards,
    Richa

Hi Purnima and Richa,
    The FAQ is almost ready, we have been giving guidelines for all the sections separately so far.

You can expect IRC FAQ by the end of this day and it will be the Independence Day gift for all IRC members.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.