You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I am ranked No. 1 in IRC, It makes me really happy.

Hey everyone

I am so happy to see myself being ranked No.1 in IRC, though I am not sure whether I actually deserve it. I had joined this site in March this year, and its just been 5 months that I am associated with this site, but within this period of time, I have been able to achieve some good success. Its nice to see that your work gets appreciated and how you get to reach to that level. This journey has been very enjoyable experience and I wish it would be the same for everyone who have joined this site recently.

Well working on this site is just not difficult at all, it is all about posting some good quality work that gets counted. I am sure if I can do it, anyone can and all the newcomers who have recently joined this site should try their best and they too can definitely reach here. The Webmaster is always there when you need her so I believe there is nothing that comes between you and your work. So everyone, do keep posting and lets take this site to new heights.

All the best to everyone.

Thanks

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Hi Sangeetha,
    Yes you are right, reaching heights by constant and continuous contribution, of course quality ones gives you good points and cash credits.

Congrats on reaching this level.

Here with I would like to share with all the members that the member ranking depends upon one year activity and if you are a constant contributor any one can reach that Number One position.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Sangeeta

Congratulations for achieving this coveted position in such a short span of time. You worked hard, and you really deserved it. Nevertheless, the tougher challenge is to retain the topper position since a number of good and able contributors will always be hounding you. Well, I fervently hope you got what it needs to remain there! Congratulations once again at this gala success.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Hi Sangeeta,

Hearty congratulation, keep going and will achieve more and more here.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hello Sangeetha,

Congratulations for beating me to reach the first place. I think this is the first time I am interacting with you.

You will reap more and more as you go step by step into all the categories and resources of IRC. Would like to see you reach more and more milestones.

All the best.
    Latha

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hey Latha Mam,

Thanks anyways, but I don't think I will ever be able to beat you up. You are one of the senior most and best deserved member of IRC. I would be honored to seek guidance and support from you. You are one of best IRC has, and hopefully I wish I could at least reach somewhere close to you and Rajmi Mam in the nearby future.

Thanks

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Sangeetha,

You can do that and I don't have any doubts. The way you are going ahead, will take you there soon.

My wishes and support will be there with you all the time. If you need any advice which you think I can give you, you are welcome. I know Rajmi is behind you all the time.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hey Kumaraditya

Thank you so much. And I believe you are right about being on this position as a tough challenge. But it should not matter much, as if you don't be there some one else would be and that is good in one way or the other.

Finally its all about being able to work and continuing it. Everyone deserves to be on that rank and I hope all the new members are inspired and will try to gain this position.

thanks

bye

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Sangeeta,

Hearty congratulations on your superlative success!

I have been with IRC since nearly 2 years, with erratic contributions. I have been seeing members dropping in and out so have a good idea of the regular contributors. I do so hope that you stay with IRC for the long-term!

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hey vk

Thanks so much. I adore your work, its simply great. I am really new to this site and I am really enjoying working with it. Its really good to be associated with IRC. Future is unpredictable. I just plan to continue working for now.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Congrats,Sangeetaji just you are inspire me to do this work and i pleased to meet you with IRC.As early you got first position and iam trying to reach your position.You are the best.

Best Regards
    Amzad Basha

Hi Amzad Basha

Thanks you very much. I am sure you can definitely reach this level because you seem to be a regular contributor who is trying really hard. Regular submissions is all you need to be active and to reach this level.

Happy postings

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hai Sangitaji,thanks for your response.Your are the one who give response to me.Your giving best advices to me and i think your the suppoter for me.

Best regards
    Amzad Basha.B.tech (Civil)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.