You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Increase my account point

how to get or increase my account point?
    Participating in all the sections of IRC, you can get your points increased. Submit products, write reviews, write resources/articles, create polls, vote polls, all these activities will help you get your points increased.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Hinay,

Start posting in the different sections of the site. Just go through the guidelines for posting products, business and travel posts.

You will have to check for duplicates before you post, just add the name in the search box. you will get to see if your product is already posted or not. If the product has already been posted do not post it again. They will get deleted. There are many new ones which are not posted as yet. Look for them and post only those products.

Adding posts, resources and giving links at the links section will get you points. Go ahead and start off by posting more and more.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Hinay

Welcome to IRC. Whatever Rajmi Mam and Latha Mam had said is right. You just have to do some good product and resource submissions to increase your points. Additionally you can create polls, communities to keep things going.

Get friends on the site and again you earn points for that. Upload your photo and get points for that. Also write reviews for products that are already submitted. Its very interesting job and I am sure you are going to enjoy working here.

Bye

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Hinay

We have to submit valid articles to this site. We can write reviews, create polls and vote polls, submit articles.
    If our review is without grammar and spelling mistakes we can definitely earn good points from this site.
    All the best

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.