You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Regarding permission for writing reviews.

Dear IndiaReviewChannel
    I am a new member of your website and i want to do work with you by writing reviews of products,I have done graduation from Delhi University,I have good knowledge of computer & internet and have good command over the English language
    Kindly give me permission to write reviews on your website and let me do work with you, It will be a pleasure for me to join you.

Thanks & Regards
    Mohammad Tariq
    New Delhi, India
    Hello Mohammad Tariq,
    Welcome to India Review Channel
    You can write reviews, there is no permission needed for submitting them.

Just see if the product you are planning to write review for is available in the site or not. If it is not available you can add the product and then write the review also. If you do not want to add the product do tell us which product you want us to add. we will add it for you.

Any way welcome to India Review Channel, you can also participate in the review contests held at the site every now and then and win cash plus points.

All the best to you,
    Regards

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Mohammad Tariq

Its good to see you on IRC. I can understand how it feels when you are new to a site. But trusts me, its very easy to work on this site. All you need to do is write quality reviews, post products and write quality resources for products.

Occasionally you can create polls and communities. You can write reviews for any product that exists on this site, or you can simply post the product you wish to. If any problems you can always ask in forums. Carry on with postings then.

Best wishes

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.