You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Mobile Phones

Which is best mobile phone for my personal use

No.of mobile phones enter in market at that time everyone confused to buy the mobile product.But choosing is most important for life of mobile.

Regareds
    amzadengineer
    Hello Amzad Basha
    There are so many models of mobile phones are entering into market here we have to choose phones wisely because number of companies produces lots phones without their imei number.
    In my point of viewgeneral the best phones are all may knowand also they have large varieties the poor people to rich class people can enjoy the benefits of the cell phone companies you can browse all cell information in so many websites like univercell.in, hongkongshop.com etc definetely u can choose your life style mobile.
    All the best.

hello amzad basha
    mobile phones are so many types. in that case which the mobie you want?first what is your budget? There are a lot of features mobile have launching now.. For Ex:GPS, Wi-Fi, touchscreen etc..

there are so many brands available in market but i go for famous brands like nokia,sony,micromax

with the increase in the number of cell phone companies in the market it is very difficult to decide which phone is best for us. But if you are an working professional then you should consider buying smartphones especially from NOKIA, but if you are a college techie then you can consider samsumg corby or cokie pep, since they have very trendy look

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.