You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: DTH and Services

Which is the best DTH service

Hai This is Amzad Basha
    Now iam using SUN DTH,but it gives obstructions for me and not display total channels.Iam boring with the SUN.Which is best for me i.e Airtel,Videocon,dishtv,TATA sky or BIG tv
    Most of the DTH providers are broadcasting HD quality videos.Tata Sky and Big TV is good providers in this field.I think Big TV will be good for you,since it is little for popular than Tata Sky.
    fuaad
    Write a Review and make revenue through

Hello,
    I would suggest you Airtel. As fas as I am concerned this is best of the rest. It not only has clarity but also the packages are attractive. If you want to get sports pack at a very good price then nothing can equal it.

With Best Wishes,
    Ganesh Babu.S

In my view videocond D2H is the best DTH service.

Hi

I am not convinced with the service Videocon D2H offers. Very slow and inefficient service on their part. One of the reason could be the fact that they are yet to organize themselves, still new! I would go with Airtel and BIG TV.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi
    I am agree with the words of Joyson jhon and Sangeet.
    They two are right because D2H is giving much channels at standard cost
    but there is a problem that very slow start up and old design software.
    But according to me D2H is the best.

Hi,

I have been using Reliance BIG TV at my place for more than a year now. I have not had any problem and they are very good too with their service.
    Customer care service seems to be excellent and have no problem ( touch wood ) till now. My Daughter has been using Tata Sky and she says that it is also very good and offer you prompt service too.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hello,

I have been using Reliance BIG TV at my house more than two years now. I have not any problem yet.

Regards,
    Rajesh R

Hi,
    I have been using Dish TV at my place for more than a year now. I have not had any problem and they are very good too with their service.
    Customer care service seems to be excellent and have no problem till now.

Regards,

Hitsh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.