You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How to link with yahoo answers

Dear IRC
    I got gold level with your ideas,Iam happy to say you.But one another confusion how to link with our refferal link in yahoo answers to make some money.Where refferal link is put in yahoo answer.just give me clear answer.

Best regards
    Amzad Basha
    You are not supposed to link your refferal link to yahoo answers. You are supposed to link relevant pages in IRC with the answers that you give in yahoo answers or in any other q and a.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

ThanQ Rajmi mam,
    And one doubt that is when i get the prize money.Now i have gold level.I think it is monthly statement.Some members is getting thousands of rupees,iam sincerely doing this work.Please inform me.

Best regards
    Amzad Basha

You wont get any money just because you have reached Gold Level. Your contributions should be in the right sections. You should post contents in the right sections. Submit products and business, write your own reviews. Write resources/articles. No copied content is allowed any where. You can also submit Q and A links and blog links.

Your contributions will earn you points and cash and when it reaches the minimum payout amount, you will be able to get the amount.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.