You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Why do i get lowest paymet?

Hi Rajmi Mam,
    Thanks for showed payment details.Why did i get lowest payment compare to others,i submitted more products and write reviews.When i will get more paymet.Show the way.Any mistakes from my side.And my article "Leading the way" has been not approved,give the reasons for me request mam.

Best regards,
    Amzad Basha
    Hi,
    We dont expect excellent English, but it should be relevant. Most of the reviews written by you are copied and the content in your products are also copied. We expect the description to be self written while submiting products.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

yes this right the description should be self written and not to be copied from website. better next time

Hai Rahim khan,
    Thanks for your response and you have given the correct decision and way.Now i can do my better level.

Best Regards
    Amzad Basha

congratulations at last you got cash credits of Rs. 11/-. hope you submit self reviewed and self written products and get many more cash credits.

Hi Rahim Khan
    Thaks for you response and iam very grateful to your advice which is more encourage for me.I can do my better level.Hope you can also do better.

Regards
    Amzad basha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.