You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I am a new member I have a question??

I thought money can be made in this site only through adsense revenue program.how can i earn by posting reviews and submitting product information.And how do i earn a rank in this site
    Hi Katelynrose

Welcome to IRC. Yes you are right that apart from Google Adsense, you can also earn some additional pocket money by posting products and writing reviews as well as resources. All you need to do post quality submissions and wait for the product approval. Additionally see that you postings include proper punctuations and spellings. Using appropriate grammar forms an important aspect of postings. Also I believe you haven't gone through the New Member FAQ which will help you get well acquainted with the site and related posting works. So go through it and start posting accordingly. If you have any doubt just remember that the Webmaster is always there for your help.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Katelyn Rose,
    Welcome to India Review Channel.

Yes, as you said you can earn in this site India Review Channel in many ways. You can post products, Accommodation and Travel posts, writing reviews for the posts as well as Resource posts by comparing product mentioned in the list of products, submitting links from your blogs, yahoo answers where you have linked India review channel etc.

Start posting and earning. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to ask us.

But always remember copying from other sites will not help get points or ranks. When you earn points your rank climbs up. You have to be very active in the site to get to the higher rankings.
    All the best to you Katelyn,

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.