You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Still my profile points are curtailed

Hi Rajmi Mam,
    yesterday my profile points were 318 which were add to my profile few days back. but today it has been curtailed from 318 to 261 whit is this. I am regretted to, what is this happening i dont understand what editors are doing. there is any base line for approval. I would like know that what happens to my account.

with regards

Rahim Khan
    Hi,
    I have been checking all the posts that you have made, you have copied content in your reviews, and in the product description.

Apart from copied content we dont accept duplicate posts too. Search before you make a post in IRC. This will help you to know whether that product is already posted or not.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Mam
    I have got the information from search engines but I did not copy and paste it as it is. what ever the information I have posted in my my products is my own and self written by me. for you your kind information i am Post Graduate Engineer and M.Tech., (PhD). I need not necessary to copy and paste as it is from web site.
    for information and necessary needful action in the matter
    with regards
    Rahim Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.