You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Why did zero points to my previous products?

Hi Rajmi Mam
    I did not understand clear cut about my previous products held in zero points.Is there any rectification but recently some postings were not copy and paste which was in my own handwriting.please give me hints and solution of my points for approved.

Best Regards
    Amzad basha
    Hi Amzad

All the recent posts that you have submitted have been approved, since they were not copied from other sites. However the previous posts that are been copied from other sites, though not copy pasted but yet written word to word same had to be kept in the Pending category. If you want those posts to get approved then you need to write the description of the product in your own words. The description that you post for products should not exist on other sites. It should be original. So rectify those pending posts and let us know. The posts would be approved then.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi Sangeetaji
    Thanks for your response.But i had written 2 TV serials in my own words that was not approved.

Best regards
    Amzad basha

Hi Amzad

Since 80% of your posts were copy pasted, the webmaster decided that rest of your post should be put in the pending category. We would like to approve those post of yours only if you rectify the other posts. Try and correct all those posts which are presently in the Pending category, so that each and every post be approved. Your recent posts are all been approved.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.