You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How to start submitting products?

Hi Everyone!

I am a new member at India Review Channel, I just joined today! I don't know how to submit a review. From what i have understood, i have to click on the Submit Products on the second line of menu . But, when i do that i get a error page with title Restricted Access.
    Why am i getting this message? What should i do now?

Thanks in advance

Warrier
    I presume there is a certain level that one has to reach before he/she can actually submit products
    For instance , one has to be a GOLD level in order to create an AdSense account

Hi Avinash

Welcome to India Review Channel. On this site you have an option of submitting products, businesses, writing reviews and resources related to Products and market place.

I believe you are having a problem with submitting review. Don't you worry, it would be sorted out in few days. Meanwhile try and submit product submissions and resources. Get going slow and steady.

Best Wishes to you.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Avinash,

Hearty Welcome to IRC, the top Product & Review of India. I think you need to go through the New Member FAQ and then you may try submitting the new product [which is not already there in IRC] after proper login in IRC. Still such problem persists, let me know about it through this forum thread for suitable remedy from our Admin Team.

My best wishes.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.