You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Are all the total points convertible to cash credits

I have 27 total points in my acount and some are still not added why? Please explain whether all of these 27 points are convertible to cash credits or not. Actually my cash credits showing is Rs 0.00
    Hi Amit
    All the products/resources that you have submitted should be verified/corrected by web masters and then only points for accepted products will be added to your account.
    with regards
    KHAN

Dear Amit,

Point system is totally deferent than cash credits. Points are given on the basis of standard of your contribution or related posts, where the cash credits are like a awards/bonus based on the value of your posts.

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi Amit,

Welcome to IRC. No you have got it wrong. Points are meant to help you get to those higher levels of membership. But cash credits have nothing to do with points. You get 5 points as default for every review and product submission. But cash credits are offered only when the posts are approved. Additionally apart from cash credits, you also get additional points anything from 5 to 25, depending on the kind of product submission and quality of product submission you do. I suggest you go through the New Member FAQ before getting started, for complete understanding of how points and cash credit system works on IRC. Wish you all the best with it.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

hi Amit
    sangeeta is right. points are not meant for cash credits. all approved products displayed in IRC would be attracted for cash credits. so keep posting new valuable products.
    happy posting
    with regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.