You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Health Care

I am a preventive health doctor to answer queries

Hi,
    I am a doctor in chennai practising preventive health.
    With the increase in incidence of various diseases and disorders these days due to change in lifestyle, there has also been an increase in the awareness about preventive medicine.
    I am available now on this website to anwer queries about ways to prevent or delay developing a health problem.
    Kindly post your queries for me to answer and therby help you to stay fit longer.
    gayathri,

IndiaReviewChannel is more about products and reviews. If you are a doctor, your contribution will be much more valuable in our sister site http://www.FreehealthChannel.com

Gayathri,
    You can help IRC by posting reviews about hospitals, medical products, health drinks etc. Which will benefit all those who visit IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Gayathri,

Our Webmasters already gave you two better options to explore with. In IRC, I solicit your contribution in posting reviews about medical equipments, latest technological products from people like GE Alstom etc.
    Hearty Welcome to IRC and make it a greater site by your contributions.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.