You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

ABT Maruti service centre- a night mare experience

Hi,
    I made a great mistake a few months ago by leaving my car for service in ABT Maruti service centre in Arumabakkam, Chennai. You wouldnt believe that they had fixed the steering at an angle in the sense that when you are driving straight the steering was pointing to the left side. When we took it back, this simple thing noticed by me could not be identified by the mechanic and it took 3 people to understand it and rectify it.
    Second, after the service the radiator light was on and off erratically. On taking the car back to them they checked and kept checking for few hours and in the process broke some sensor by harsh handling. After that visit, the light stopped but the car engine started making noises and vibrating.
    Fed up with them I took the car to a different service station and checked on it. They confirmed that the sensor was broken due to rough handling. But after checking on the history of the particular vehicles servicing and finding that the person who handled my car in ABT was this service centre head's friend they hastily retreated their comments and refused to give me the initially filled up charge sheet.
    So finally I was not only pushed to lots of hardship but also had to spend extra money.
    Hello gayathri,

You can consider posting such reviews about ABT Maruti Workshop at the Business section submission. It would be great if you also come up with proper credentials of the ABT Maruti Workshop.

Keep posting in IRC.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.