You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I want to post my reviews

Hi
    I am Dr. Gayathri from Chennai. I would like to post my reviews about a few products that I utilise and home and about a few shops that I visit regularly. I am proficient in English and will be able to write an unbiased review which will be useful to people who read it. They will be purely based on my personal experience only. Kindly grant me access to the same.
    Thanks
    Hello Dr.Gayathri

Welcome to India Review Channel. IRC allows you the option of submitting products, writing reviews for same or the rest which already exist in IRC and also writing resources related to any of the categories provided in the resources option. I would suggest you to check before submitting a product submission, whether it already exists. If not then carry on with the product submissions and if possible post a photo of the same product too. To know how to get started, read the New Member Faq which can really come handy on how to carry on posting within this site. In case you do have any query, do post it in the forum.

Best wishes.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Dr Gayathri,

Welcome to India Review Channel. You can post reviews for the products mentioned here. If you do not see them add them and then write reviews.

many of the products have been added and so check out using our search option and then add the product. Go through How to make a product submission
    and Review Posting Guidelines, before you start doing so.

All the best, Hoping to see more and more good posts from you

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.